I wish I could say I was back to write some clever thing about being some sort of awesome ninja again, but alas, 'tis not the case.
This month has been an interesting one for me. One that has led me to the conclusion:
Hey boys, WHAT THE FUCK!?
I am going to give you a play by play, dates included and everything, of an event that transpired.
This story actually begins in elementary school. I met a girl who I ended up being good friends with, probably until about junior high when we ended up going to different schools.
This friend has an older brother.
I haven't seen, or talked to either of them since I was probably 12 years old....and that's being pretty generous. Let's call him Joe.
- Joe finds me on Facebook
- After "liking" an alarming number of my pictures, Joe sends me the following message:
Wow you're gorgeous!
- Words With Friends game is started by a mystery user.
- Eventually a name shows, and I realize it's him.
- I figure, "as long as he doesn't chat with me, it's fine (I play like 15 WWF games at a time)."
The fucking nerve of this guy! Which part of the NOT welcoming ANY of your advances led you to believe it would be OK to say that to me??? AND IN WORDS WITH FRIENDS CHAT?!?!?
Honestly, even if I my own BOYFRIEND said that, I'd be like, "OK, I like you too and stuff, but that was a liiiiittle rapey, so maybe tone it down a bit."
- Holy shit, I was just wishing the SAME THING I'm SO GLAD you said something first!
- Where can I meet you so you can make said love to me?
- I don't know about that, but let's be great friends now!
- I'm just sitting here at home with my legs open if you want to come over?
- Turn around, I'm already here!
- Maybe if you beat me on WWF, let's keep playing!
- I would love to do sex with you!
I could go on, but you get the point.