I should have known there was something a little off when in the pet store she was standing on her hind legs screaming bloody murder the entire time I was in the pet store, but I chose to ignore it. The result is, I now am the proud owner of Special Cat.
Special Cat does things like:
- Cry when she has to go poop because she still doesn't understand what's happening to her body.
- Poop on the litter box instead of in the litter box.
- Run around my apartment as if an invisible force is chasing her and threatening her life.
***The above point never, never ends. Ever. If you have met her, you know I am not exaggerating. ***
- Tackle Large Cat at all times, even when playtime is clearly over.
- Chase her tail, because she has still not figured out it is attached to her body.
- Tackle me in the middle of the night because she thinks I'm some sort of sheet monster.
- Meow incessantly while she does all of these things.